GIFTD is a new app to give your clothes a second life. GIFTD is for everyone who believes in the power of gifting. Now on IOS and Android.
We are looking for an Intern (m / f / d) who will own our influencer outreach for Instagram.
Do you feel at home in the fashion world, live and love sustainability, and are in LOVE with social media? Are you naturally hands-on, and are you looking for new challenges? If that is the case, then we are looking forward to your application and the opportunity to bring you on board for the exciting journey of building out our channels. We will give you clear guidance on how to 'make it work' whilst giving you full ownership from day one.
- Build programs to keep our dedicated consumers/ambassadors engaged and treat them as an extension of our team
- Help develop and maintain a fun, inspiring brand messaging across key channels
- Build strong and genuine relationships with all social influencers through regular communication
- Identify, recruit and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Build and monitor automated internal systems and infrastructure
- Brainstorm new and creative growth/outreach strategies
- Facilitate aspects of PR/Communications of the brand to relevant media outlets
- Manage consumer interactions across all social channels, email, and phone
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Strong written and personal communications skills
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Strong quantitative skills
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently and remotely
- Excellent client management skills
- Super hands-on
- High online affinity and social media experience
- Passion for fashion, sustainability, social and societal issues
- Hands on attitude
- Creative mindset & team spirit
- Enthusiasm to make a difference
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Photoshop, video and graphic design skills
- 5-6 months internship as part of a young team with high ambitions
- Comprehensive insight into the PR and media world
- Your own responsibilities from day one
- Flat hierarchy 'start-up' working environment
- Remote-first working conditions, 'be your own boss'
If this is you, just forward your LinkedIn/CV/social media channels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is excited to meet you!